Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Cleaning service of Lift Stations. Call us 305.620.7005!

Cleaning.....Cleaning is required when you start to see grease caking up on walls or floats. Once you see the first signs of grease floating in your lift station  you need to start monitoring your lift station regularly to determine a cleaning schedule.  Many apartment complexes find that a 90 day cleaning schedules keeps them from having problems. Others prefer to wait until a plumber is out fixing burned up pumps. Servicing your equipment regularly prevents problems!What to look for when lift station is clean.Your lift station should be free of grease and debris on the bottom. Your equipment, floats and rails should be pressure washed and cleaned.  If you are available you should inspect the bottom to make sure all of the debris is removed from the floor. We provide pictures of the clean lift station if you are not available to look at it.  

Call us at 305.620.7005!


1 comment:

  1. I loved your note that apartment complexes have a 90-day cleaning schedule. I've been wondering about how often I needed to have mine cleaned. I think when I need my lift station cleaned I'll definitely use that schedule as a guide. https://greasebugs.com/products/greasebugs-lsc-lift-station-cleaner

    ReplyDelete